Maximum Joy Foundation has been in existence since 2017 and formally registered in 2020 with the aim of training and educating teenage single mothers and other less privileged persons to offer them an alternate source of income to end this vicious cycle of street-ism and impoverishment.
- Preparing accounts and tax returns
- Monitoring spending and budgets
- Auditing and analysing financial performance
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
2. Programs Coordinator
- Secure funding for the project.
- Manage the project budget.
- Foster positive relationships with external vendors and service providers.
- Update social media platforms and websites.
- Reporting to management and performing secretarial duties.
- Processing, typing, editing, and formatting reports and documents.
- Filing documents, as well as entering data and maintaining databases.
- Liaising with internal departments and communicating with the public.
4. Social Media Manager
- Running company social media advertising campaigns.
- Formulating high-quality novel written and visual content for each social media campaign.
- Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
- Monitoring the company’s brand on social media.
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel.
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings.
Closing Date : 31st Jan. 2022