REPORTS TO: HR Manager
JOB PURPOSE: To provide administrative services to the institute.
• Schedule an communicated meetings
• Develop and maintain a filing system
• Assist in the preparation of reports and other documents
• Provide general support to visitors
• Maintain a contact list for the institute
• Act as point of contact for internal and external clients.
• Ensure the availability of all the logistics required for running the department.
• Perform any other duties as assigned.
Qualification Required & Experience
• First Degree in Business Administration, 2 years’ experience in similar role
• Working knowledge of office equipment
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to multitask
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Attention to detail
How To Apply For This Job
All CV’s and applications letters are to be submitted electronically to: email@example.com
All applicants should clearly state the role they are applying for in the subject of the email and application letter.
Closing Date: 26 August, 2022