Responsible for office management, records management, stakeholder engagements, communications and event management activities of the Secretariat to achieve the objectives of the Capital Market Master Plan (CMMP).
Major Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Effectively manage the office of the CMMP
- Maintain diaries and arranging appointments for the Project Coordinator, the CMMP Steering Committee and related Working Groups.
- Manage the front desk of the Secretariat; answer phone calls, take messages and handle incoming and outgoing correspondences.
- Provide secretarial services and advice to the Project Coordinator.
- Responsible for keeping the records/files (soft and hard database) of the Secretariat.
- Organise and circulate information/messages, documents, and files appropriately.
- Schedule and organise meetings effectively and efficiently.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of events such as training, conferences, workshops etc.
- Maintain and monitor office supplies, ordering new stationery, furniture and electronics appliances as required.
- Assist the Project Coordinator and other team members with project tasks.
- Liaise with relevant organisations and clients.
Educational, Professional Qualification and Experience
- First Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Social Sciences, or related field.
- Must have completed National Service.
- Minimum of 2-years post relevant work experience in office administration in a reputable organisation.
- Relevant knowledge of the Capital Market.
Technical, Managerial & Behavioural Skills Required:
- Knowledge of the laws, rules, regulations, guidelines relating to the securities industry and the capital market in general.
- Proven track record in building relationships working with the public sector, etc.
- Good understanding of the vision, framework, and deliverables of the CMMP.
- Working knowledge of the securities market operations.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Good report writing skills.
- Creative, innovative, and good business acumen.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Strong ethical and professional skills etc.
The Contract for this position shall be for an initial period of Thirty- six (36) months
How To Apply
1 Interested and qualified persons should visit the Recruitment Portal
2. Then read through the job offer
3. Afterwards click on the apply button
4. Then fill the Recruitment form
5. Then click on the submit button to submit