Mrs. Deutsche Gesellschaft fuer Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) – is a public-benefit federal enterprise working in more than 100 countries worldwide.
• We work on behalf of the German Government and support public and private sector clients in a wide variety of areas, including economic
development and employment, energy and environment, and peace and security. Our activities cover three priority areas:
Scope of the Role:
• The preferred candidate will be the facilitator and coordinator of all meetings with the partners involved.
• Get to know the GITC and understand their demands on the project and help in translating them into the project plan.
• Organize flight bookings and regular visits of the BMWK team travelling to Ghana and GITC staff to Europe.
• Contribute to reporting activities
• Coordinate meetings and agendas of Steering meetings.
• Organize workshops when required
• Prepare correspondence to participating partners for conferences
• Coordinate activities of the GITC and key partners
Qualification Required & Experience
• At least 4 years’ professional experience in similar capacity
• Basic understanding of international trade, especially the WTO and anti-dumping cases
• Good administrator with good organizational skills
• Well networked
• Good report writing skills
• Ability to express oneself very well both verbally and in written English;
• Good knowledge of the Trade space in Ghana
How To Apply
email@example.com under the Job Code 2022/AHK/02/01. Please note if you do not hear from us two (2) weeks after the deadline, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 01 March, 2022
GIZ is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. All qualified candidates regardless of age, sex, ethnicity, race, and religion are encouraged to apply.