GRATIS Foundation, an Agency under the Ministry of Trade and Industry (MOT) is inviting suitable and qualified Ghanaians for the following positions: ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
GRATIS Foundation is a technology transfer, training and manufacturing organization operating in Ghana. Incorporated in 1999, it evolved from the Ghana Regional Appropriate Technology Industrial Service (GRATIS) project which was established in 1987 by the Government of Ghana with support from the European Union and the Canadian International Development Agency to promote small-scale industrialization in the country.
GRATIS Foundation is an Agency under the Ministry of Trade and Industry. The guidance policy direction which enables GRATIS to fulfil its mission is provided by the Board of Directors appointed by the Minister of Trade and Industry.
REPORTS DIRECTLY: HR & ADMIN. MANAGER
DUTY STATION: HEAD OFFICE, TEMA
- Provide administrative support to the HR & Admin. Unit
- Assist in the recruitment, selection, orientation, and induction of new employees.
- Provide administrative support in staff development.
- Provide support for management of the Registry.
- A minimum of a first degree from a recognized tertiary institution in Human Resource Management, Social Sciences, or relevant field.
- A minimum of four (4) years post-qualification relevant work experience in a reputable Institution
HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons should submit their written application letters including CVs to the:
Human Resource and Admin. Manager,
P. O. Box CO 151,
Email Address: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: March 16, 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted