With all these in mind, a group of young volunteers teamed up to form Maximum Joy Foundation to specifically tackle the challenges facing teenage single mothers who are underprivileged and may be victims of the causal factors of street-ism and may end up curbing the menace of second-generation street children.
Maximum Joy Foundation has been in existence since 2017 and formally registered in 2020 with the aim of training and educating teenage single mothers and other less privileged persons to offer them an alternate source of income to end this vicious cycle of street-ism and impoverishment.
Maximum Joy Foundation is looking for qualified person as an Administrator
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel.
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings.
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking.
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
- Purchasing office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
- Performing other relevant duties when needed.
- High school diploma or a bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or a related field.
- 2 or more years’ office administration experience.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Send your detailed CV and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date : 31st Jan. 2022