Are you looking for a new challenge in a dynamic and multicultural environment? Do you have proven experience in this field? Do you want to contribute to a committed group, seeking to have a positive and sustainable impact? Advans Ghana, a leading MFI, has the position you are looking for.
This is a permanent position and is based in Tamale.
Advans Ghana is expanding its products and services offer within the agricultural value chain with a project in the Northern Region targeting small holder farmers. The project will design and offer farmers within the main agricultural value chains in the area adapted financial products and services including financial literacy. The project aims to increase access to financial services by farmers and improve their livelihoods.
What will your role be?
Under the supervision of the Head of Partnerships Development you shall:
Be responsible for driving the implementation of the project activities and the development of new partnerships within the agricultural value chains in the Northern Sector. The successful candidate will be stationed in the Tamale Branch of Advans Ghana Savings and Loans.
- Conduct Market studies in the Northern Regions for potential partnerships and prepare market study reports.
- Make recommendations for business case and product design based on findings of market studies.
- Ensure that goals, KPIs and covenants set for the partnership are clearly communicated and understood by both internal and external teams.
- Lead the partnership implementation, ensure strong communication between parties and mobilization of required resources to achieve the roll-out in due time.
- Monitor the ongoing performance of newly started partnerships (pilots), timely identify challenges and propose solutions to reach the set targets.
- Prepare reports on specified periodicity and adapted to specific stakeholders on the results of newly established partnerships against the set goals and provide recommendations on how to improve them moving forward.
- Transfer all the required knowledge to the sales teams to operationalize the established partnerships.
- Organize regular meetings and workshops with the clients and partners to better understand their needs and business objectives.
- Participate in negotiations with third parties to clarify partnership aspects prior to agreement signing.
- Coordinate with Marketing Communications team to ensure proper brand representation and to raise awareness among the clients.
- Coordinate with various structural units, such as Risk, Legal, Back Office, HR, IT and ADC, during the partnership implementation process.
- Possess a background in agricultural finance and commercial relationship management
- Understand the business drivers behind agricultural partnerships and value chain dynamics
- Ability to manage complex projects involving various internal and external stakeholders (third party partners, top management, Sales and Distribution, Marketing, Risk, etc.)
- Demonstrate ability to remain customer focused, especially for rural population and smallholder farmers
- Understand key principles of financial literacy and financial inclusion
- Master excellent communication skills – written and spoken.
- Should also be able to speak Dabgani
- Demonstrate good analysis and synthesis skills
- Ability to manage negotiations with external stakeholders (business partners, suppliers, farmer associations, etc)
- Demonstrate leadership and ability to manage a project team.
What kind of profile are we looking for?
You have a:
- Bachelor’s degree in agricultural economics, agribusiness, agronomy, or development studies.
- Minimum 3 years of experience including National Service preferably in the financial or Agric sector.
- Background in project management and agricultural finance
- Knowledge in partnership management.
- Knowledge in sales.
- Ability to engage with rural populations, smallholder farmers and stakeholders
To apply for this job position Click Here
Closing Date : 1st March. 2022