A reputable company wishes to recruit a Advertising Manager
- Develop ideas, strategies and translate them into concepts for designs and use on billboards and other advertising channels.
- Overseeing advertising department operations
- Working with staff members, clients or an ad agency to establish and meet goals project goals, budget and timelines.
- Developing advertising strategies to increase buyer interest of the company’s products and services
- Develop jingles for radio and TV adverts
- Negotiate contract specifications and terms with clients or external parties
- Initiating and directing research efforts
- Provide expert advise on marketing and advertising methods for new/ existing products and services
- Collaborate with different departments to develop marketing campaigns suited to different business needs
- Participate in hiring and evaluation of prospective employees within the advertising department
- Develop other employees expansion roles
- Locating new areas for billboards, building and others for advertisements or campaign
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar role.
- First Degree in Communication Design or equivalent. An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Retail will be a plus
- Ability to develop strategies based on industry trends and developments
- Exceptional organisational and multitasking skills, especially when working with multiple projects/teams
- Excellent management, negotiation, listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Decisiveness and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop and maintain working relationships. Solid sales and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a matrix environment
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants should send their cvs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: subject of email should be the role you are applying for.
Application Closing Date: 31st January, 2022.