This is a short-term contract (3 years) and is renewable yearly based on performance. The Project Manager will be stationed in Tamale with frequent travels to the project districts.
Reporting to the Head of Partnership Development, you will oversee project operations and implementation on a day-to-day basis to achieve the following goals:
(i) Implement working capital loan for the shea cooperatives,
(ii) Design and equip the cooperatives with savings products,
(iii) Offer Financial Literacy training,
(iv) implement the digitalization of the payment processes within the value chain. S/he will provide overall management of the project as per the key responsibilities below.
This is an exciting role for a highly committed and result-oriented person with excellent organizational and communication skills, as well as enthusiasm for work
What kind of profile are we looking for?
- A minimum of first degree in Agriculture, Agri-business, Development studies or related field required from a recognized university. A professional certificate in project management will be an advantage.
- At least 4 years’ experience in the design and implementation of agricultural financing projects.
- A good understanding of project cycle management approaches and tools including Market and Needs Assessments, Planning, project appraisal, monitoring and evaluation.
- Experience in managing donor funded projects including budgeting/financial procedures and writing management and financial reports to donors.
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills.
Having the following skills/experience is an advantage:
- Experience in a financial institution.
- Experience working in the Northern Region and ability to communicate in Dagbani
- A good understanding of the shea nut value chain.
How To Apply
Submit your CV and application letter and CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Closing Date: 5th March, 2022