A Business Development Manager is needed to take the company to the next level.
AgroCrown West Africa, a multinational Company is looking for an experienced Business Development
Manager for immediate employment.
The ideal candidate is expected to have in depth knowledge of cassava production and starch processing.
- Research and identify new business opportunities in cassava / starch production including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Setting goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth
- Pursuing leads and moving them through the sales cycle
- Developing quotes and proposals for prospective clients
- Setting goals for the business development team and developing strategies to meet those goals
- Training business development staff
- Research and update on business opportunities
- Research on current mode of operations including ad-grower methods currently being used, types of machines and their capacity.
Competence And Attributes
- Proficiency with common office software
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Inner desire to excel in sales service delivery
- Creative, adaptable, agile and able to work collaboratively with a team
- Growth mindset, with ability to wow the customer
- Honest with the desire to find solutions
- Ready to excel and be the best benchmark
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- Minimum of Two(2) years working experience in cassava production / starch processing company
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in marketing or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite
- Ability to work under pressure and a Team Lead
Location: Accra, Ghana
How To Apply
Interested persons should kindly send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Closing Date: May 20, 2022
NB. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted