The services of a Community Manager, a webmaster and a graphic designer are needed at Alliance Française. The recruited staff will work 40 hours per week in the communication and marketing department, under the supervision of the head of the department.
Flexitime: the employee will have a workstation at the Alliance Française Accra (AFA) with an internet connection. He/She will be able to work remotely with his/her own laptop, softwares and internet connection at his/her own cost. However his/her working time includes on-site coverage of AFA events, daytime, evening, including weekends.
The employee will be responsible for performing tasks in the following areas:
1. Community Management (Community Manager)
- Manage Alliance Française’s social networks (Facebook- 4 accounts -, Instagram, Linkedin. Twitter and Youtube)
- Make a minimum of one post a day, including weekends and holidays
Manage the advertising of Alliance Française’s services (events, language classes, translations, library, membership), especially by making videos/animations and photos to post on social media pages and screens
- Create new contents for video/animation, shooting and editing them by themself for AFA
- Monitor and report on all Social Media Stats monthly
- Respond to Facebook and Instagram comments, inbox and request messages everyday.
- Support in choosing the right visuals for advertisement and branding
- Assist in the general communication and marketing plan of the office
Sort out all the data that is collected for social media in order to provide it quickly when needed
- Skills/ Competencies: Social media /shooting (photo and video) / video editing
2. Designing (Graphic Designer)
- Designing of posters, brochures, banners, flyers etc for Vacancies, Public holidays, Cultural Events, Departments, and Classes
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for Alliance Francaise products and services.
- Creating graphics and design layouts for print ads, flyers, billboards, signage, email newsletters, website, TV and social media accounts etc
- Assist in making revisions to designed pieces and artworks.
- Skills/ Competencies: Accuracy and speed in providing designs. Using Canva
3. AFA Website management and updating (Webmaster)
- Updating news on AF website (current cultural events)
- Updating pictures, partner’s logos and information
- Changing banners (new sessions, exams, etc
- Changing display image of the website link
- Collaborating with the IT provider for website implementation
- Skills/Competence: HTML Transversal skills English spoken, read, written
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Dynamism, professionalism, open-mindedness, adaptability
Conditions: Net Salary : 2251 GHS + Medical insurance + one month paid training + free French courses
Location: Accra, Ghana
How To Apply
To apply kindly send your CV & Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org (CV should include social media handles)
Closing Date: 14th June, 2022