GADeF International is a youth philanthropy and grassroots community foundation support organisation founded to unleash the potentials of the youth and community through philanthropy and social entrepreneurship to create a better future for young people and the well-being of communities
- Help establish appropriate indicators at the outset of the partners request (drawing on benchmarks, Sphere and other available tools)
- Coordinate monitoring systems including data collection, analysis and review
- Populate reports on portals and platforms provided by partners
- Coordinate monitoring activities and inputs required of other team members
- Anticipate, plan and support reporting requirements
- Ensure information gathered through monitoring activities is shared quickly and in an appropriate format with Foundation’s Management Team so that any problems arising can be addressed
- Ensure an appropriate monitoring and evaluation (M&E) system is in place and is functioning satisfactorily.
- Periodically review and revise the system so that it is adapted appropriately to changing operating contexts.
- Ensure relevant and timely M&E information is provided in user-friendly formats to key stakeholders.
- Provide training and mentoring for Co-workers/ staff on reporting.
- Act as a focal point to organize and manage monitoring reviews, evaluations and/or After-Action Reviews (AARs).
RESEARCH AND DATA
- Lead research and data activities of the Foundation. Coordinate activities of the Research Fellows
- Coordinate the development of research proposals with academia, development agencies, partners etch
- Work with the M& E Associates at GADeF’ Hubs to provide technical support to Co-workers to help them comply with the organization humanitarian benchmarks.
- Work with Hubs Project Team Lead in tracking reports for the project.
- Ensure the M&E framework for the Hub’s project is used by the Project Team and partners
How To Apply
Submit your application by CLICKING HERE
Deadline: 8th March, 2022