Graphic Communications Group is looking for a suitably qualified individual to assist with the auditing activities of the company. The successful individual will assist with audit procedures to ensure that internal controls are working as prescribed and corporate policies and procedures are being adhered to.
- Ensure that procurements are made in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Review, record and report anomalies in the disbursement process.
- Assist with conducting audits in the regional offices
- Assist with Inventory Management review
- Assist in validating newspaper/adverts sales and generate daily/monthly reports
- Assist in information systems audit
- Assist in reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvement
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- Must possess good analytical skills
- Must be a team player with a high sense of commitment and honesty
- Must possess good communication skills and have a keen eye for detail
- Must be able to meet timelines
- Must be computer literate
- Knowledge of Oracle (e-Business Suite) will be an advantage
- Good first degree in Accounting or equivalent Level 2 of ACCA/CA with two (2) years post qualification relevant experience OR
- HND in Accounting from a recognised tertiary institution/ Level 2 of ACCA/CA with a minimum of three (3) years relevant work experience
How To Apply
Interested persons should please send a detailed CV together with a covering letter and contact telephone number to:
The Ag. Director,
HR & Administration Graphic Communications Group Ltd.
P.O. Box GP742
Or Forward your applications via: email@example.com
Application Closing Date: 27th May 2022
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.