Denker Industries is a new ethanol factory in the Afram Plains recruiting graduates to be trained and incorporated in the ranks of its management. Graduates in diverse fields are being employed, smart and intelligent.
We are employing an ASSISTANT BOILER OPERATOR who will manage and assist in monitoring and operating the boiler to produce high-quality ethanol. He / She will monitor and make sure temperatures and other important details are noted to ensure the effective operation of the boilers to produce the most efficient levels of power for the production process
Specific duties and responsibilities:
- The ASSISTANT BOILER OPERATOR will assist the Boiler Manager and perform duties as assigned by the manager.
- Produce periodic reports as demanded by the manager
- At least an HND from a recognized tertiary institution is preferred
- He/she must be very proactive, smart and intelligent
- Experience in Boiler Operation will be an added advantage but we are willing to accept smart and intelligent persons who are willing to learn and be groomed will be highly considered
- Strong oral and written communication skills; excellent demonstrated interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy is a must and data skills is a plus.
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) is required.
if you feel you are a fit, please apply because we would love to hear from you. It means a lot to us that you have taken the time to read through our job description so thank you so much for your time. We wish you all the best in your job search.
Job Location: EASTERN REGION, Afram Plains
Call us for further information: 0540832986
How To Apply
SEND YOUR CVs AND OTHER DOCUMENTS TO email@example.com
NB: State the position you are applying for as the subject of your email
Closing Date: 13th July 2022