About Mastercard Foundation
Mastercard Foundation seeks a world where everyone has the opportunity to learn and prosper. Through its Young Africa Works strategy and Canadian EleV program, the Foundation works with partners to ensure that millions of young people, especially young women, access quality education, financial services, and dignified work. Mastercard Foundation was established in 2006 through the generosity of Mastercard when it became a public company.
Purpose of the role
To support the Enterprise Risk and Compliance Unit team in the implementation of the annual risk and compliance plans under the guidance of the Senior Advisor, Enterprise Risk and Compliance Unit.
- Collects and analyzes data and information effectively.
- Executes audit programs to achieve audit objectives.
- Prepares and maintains audit work papers pertinent to the audit’s coverage and findings.
- Comprehends the meaning of test results as they relate to internal control strengths and weaknesses.
- Candidates must be a resident of and residing in the country where the post is advertised.
- Minimum work experience 0-2 years.
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to execute a range of job duties with changing priorities.
- Possess excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to articulate information to a variety of constituents across cultures.
- Possess professional maturity, sensitivity to different cultures, and impeccable integrity that exemplify the Foundation’s values.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Mastercard Foundation’s values and vision.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Finance, Accounting, Data Science, Statistics, Actuarial Science.
Duration Of Internship
- 6 months
Location: Accra, Ghana
How To Apply For This Jobs
Closing Date: August 23, 2022