Atlantic Terminal Services, Port of Takoradi is a new container & multipurpose terminal, operational early year 2022 with an initial 600m berth. Our vision is to be the gateway to Ghana & West Africa.
The Atlantic Terminal in Takoradi Port, a Container and Multi-Purpose Terminal, on commencement of vessel and cargo Operations by mid-2021, will become the principal location for the handling and temporary storage of Containers, RoRo cargo, General Cargo, Offshore Supply Base Cargo and Agricultural products to include cocoa, wheat, biomass, nuts, fertilizer.
The Multi-purpose Terminal is expected to cover 61 hectares of land for receipt, storage anmd handling of all types of cargo from Containers to oil pipes, cereals and grainsto match the rising growth in traffic and cargo demand.
In August of 2017, the GPHA as the grantor entered into a Concession Agreement with IbisTek Limited as the Concessionaire to develop, equip and operate a Container & Multi-Purpose Terminal inside Takoradi Port for the handling, storage and delivery of Containers, RoRo cargo, General Cargo and Agribulk products such as cocoa and wheat. The following are the principal factors for developing a Multi-Purpose and Container Terminal in the Takoradi Port:
- To create a competitive environment within the maritime sector for maritime trade through Ghana. Competition triggers improved service levels and lowers tariffs to the advantage of the Ghanaian economy.
- To create berths and port space to accommodate the growing oil & gas sector which stimulate the Ghanaian economy,
- Reduce transport and cargo handling costs through increased port efficiency.
- To discharge and load cargoes on and off the vessel.
- To load and unload cargoes in the CY
- This role reports to the duty marine supervisor.
Minimum of first School leaving Certificate
- A minimum of 3 years in a similar role
- Certifications in heavy lift operations.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates can send an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention the position you are applying in the subject of the email.