• The Audit Assistant should be able to perform Financial, Operational and Other related audits as assigned by the Chief Internal Audit Officer including but not limited to the following: –
• Vouching of Receipt Books with the Pre-list entries thereon.
• Vouching of cash lodgments and banking with the Cashier’s Analysis Book.
• Tracking of stock by checking its receipts and issuance.
• Authenticating petty cash vouchers with the entries thereon.
• Check receipts, invoices and payment vouchers.
• Ensure compliance with laid down internal control procedures by examining records, operating practices and policies.
• Conduct spot checks at the various revenue streams.
• Pre-auditing vouchers for payment in the absence of the Chief Internal Auditor
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Superior.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
• Higher National Diploma in Accounting
• Experience: Two or more years Internal Audit experience
• Age: Not more 30 years
Salary Range: GH¢1,800, PF,
Location: Circle, Accra
How To Apply For This Job
All applications and CV should be sent to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 07 December, 2022