As a French and English proficient Senior Auditor, you will work on various audit engagements in different industry sectors and different geographies including French speaking zones in which EY is acknowledged as a market leader, specifically: financial services, energy & utilities, oil & gas, mining & metals, telecommunications, industrial products, automotive, retail and consumer products, real estate, etc.
Your client responsibilities
Working in a team, you will interact with the client in order to collect all necessary data/information, obtain an understanding of significant classes of transactions, perform substantive testing, maintain working papers, etc.
Your people responsibilities
- Positive attitude and demonstrate willingness to learn
- Work constructively with team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French (This is a mandatory requirement and only candidates fluent in English and French will be considered for interview);
- First degree holder in preferably Finance/Economics/Accounting;
- Hold a Second Class Upper or better;
- Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, Power Point);
- A qualified associate/member/fellow of ICAG/ACCA or equivalent professional accounting qualifications.
- 2 to 3 years experience in external audit with a registered accounting firm;
- Self-motivated, positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
- Desire to exceed expectations
- Interest in the different fields of assurance
We offer you
Work with a bright, friendly, enthusiastic and energetic team
Develop your personal and business skills by working on challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies as well as through our extensive learning and development programs
Receive a competitive remuneration package
Who we are
At EY we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world’s most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At EY you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It’s how you make a difference.
Assurance gives organizations and their investors the confidence that the results they report give a true and fair picture of their business. As an assurance professional at EY, you’ll work in a high-performing and inclusive environment that offers you great opportunities to develop an interesting and fulfilling career, wherever you are in the world. You will work in multidisciplinary teams to handle complex issues and resolve challenges for leading companies. We’ll support you in your professional development so you achieve your potential
How To Apply For This Job
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date: 31st August. 2022