We are looking for an experienced Back-end developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for the server-side of our web applications. As a Back-end developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience. Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable web applications to meet our company’s needs.
Backend Developer Duties:
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on troubleshooting, coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
Required Skills or Experience
- Must have experience in software development for at least 2 years.
- Familiarity with databases (mysql, oracle, postgresql, mssql etc)
- Experience with Django (models, forms, views, urls, apis and server deployment and management).
- Experience with Linux and Windows is a plus.
- Must have a degree in computer science or a related field.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants should send their CVs and application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: The closing date for submission of application is 26th January 2022
NB: Indicate the position you are applying for at the submit line of your email.