Baker Hughes invite applications from a qualified person to occupy the position Project Administrator -Oilfield Equipment
- Do you enjoy overseeing projects and managing multiple priorities?
- Are you passionate about building relationships and ensuring customer success?
- Join our cutting-edge project management team
Our Project Management Team takes ownership for Post-Sales support to our global customers. We provide Subsea Equipment with the Full Stream package, technical support, and field service. Our team is always looking for improvements to transform our solutions. Digital Transformation and Energy transition through lean processes to deliver a flawless solution to our customers.
Partner with the best
As a project administrator, you will be responsible for project delivery, profit & loss accountability and customer satisfaction through management of project related activities and resources. Understands concepts, methods, procedures and approaches.
As a Project Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring project implementation as well as work packages and constraints are accurately integrated into project planning scenario.
- Being responsible for monitoring progress and producing accurate projections
- Ensuring other functions have access to accurate current reports and projections and relevant reports are available for the customer.
- Detecting and signaling flaws in approaches, methods, procedures and processes and suggests improvements.
- Handling communication with direct colleagues and the business about data gathering and analysis.
- Contributing project as a team member. Work goals typically take 1-3 month to complete and results are seen immediately or within 1-2 months
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
- Have relevant experience in Project Management
- Be able to demonstrate relevant experience in Oil/Gas and Subsea Engineering or a similar environment
- Have domain knowledge of Baker Hughes oilfield equipment product lines
- Have sound oral and written communication skills
- Be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills in an international environment
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously while working impartially in a busy environment.
- Be a driven individual with proven problem-solving capability.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Normal Working Hours, Monday to Friday
- Occasional remote working or flexing the times you work in the day
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Location: Takoradi, Western, Ghana
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
How To Apply For This Job
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date: 16th September, 2022