Barrow And Hammer a leading Real Estate Company is looking for an experienced Project Manager for immediate employment.
The ideal candidate is expected to focus on collaboration by developing leading solutions to meet key project deliverables:
- Design strategies to ensure projects do not overrun
Proper estimation and costing of projects
- Coordinates and ensure that materials are available in right quantities and quality
Negotiate contracts with third parties, temporal staff and other contract of service
- Manage and promote high performing culture through coaching, mentoring
- Manage all critical activities and report on likely slippage and cost implications
- Optimize cost by strategizing to reduce and or avoid slippage
- Liaise with all key stakeholders such as architects, Site Foremen, EPA, property owners to ensure flawless execution of contracts
- Take active lead in pre- and post-project valuation and report on outcome for effective
- Prepare tender documents, analyze contracts and bid for projects
Competence And Attributes
- Proficiency with Projects Management software
- Good Understanding of project appraisal techniques
- Good Interpersonal skills,
- Communication skills
- Inner desire to excel
- Creative, adaptable, agile and able to work collaboratively with a team
- Growth mindset, with ability to wow the customer
- Honest with the desire to find solutions
- Ready to excel and be the best benchmark
Qualification And Experience
- BSc. Administration, B. Com, B.Tech. Civil/Architectural Engineering or any related qualification.
- Project Management certification is a plus.
- 3 years of experience as Project
Manager in real estate industry.
How To Apply
Kindly send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Indicate Project Manager as the subject of your mail
NB. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Application Closing Date: June 9, 2022