BBC Industrials Company (Ghana) Limited is an acknowledged name in the paint and decorative industry in Ghana. The company was established in May 1964 to produce paint and related products and now is the leading paint manufacturer in Ghana and the second largest in West Africa.
Fifty years of unabated operations have granted the company the experience needed to build a solid reputation for high-quality products. This consistency in quality standards has contributed to customer confidence and enviable goodwill.
Position: Human Resource Coordinator.
- Assist with all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain both hard and digital copies of employees’ records.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks, and issuing employment contracts.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with payroll and ad-hoc HR projects.
- Support other assigned functions.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Minimum of a university degree in a related field.
- Professional qualification is desirable
At least 3 years senior-level experience (Experience within the manufacturing sector will be an added advantage)
Main responsibilities not limited to:
- Payroll administration and compensation
- Employee database management.
- Coordinating key units under the department (planning, training & development, etc).
- Coordinate employee relations in all branches.
How To Apply
Ensure to forward your application and CV with Professional references via email ONLY to: email@example.com and COPY firstname.lastname@example.org
- All applications sent that do not conform to the mail directives above shall be ignored
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted
- Kindly note that an early application is strongly advised
Deadline: March 22, 2022