Beacon International School is a Christian school located behind the Peduase Presidential Lodge. Beacon School offers an enhanced curriculum at the Primary level, and offers both the Cambridge International and the Ghana Education Service curricula at the Secondary level. An international Christian school committed to training and empowering students with excellent academic standards and Godly character
Our expectations of our students and ourselves as educationists are very high. We are focused on helping our students attain the highest levels of social behaviour, learning, achievement, personal development and well being.
Beacon International School is seeking to recruit an English Teacher for both day and boarding students. I am confident that Beacon College International can assist you in this most important decision.
- Teach basic English skills including reading, writing, and speaking.
- Compose lesson plans in order to successfully incorporate the full duration of each lesson.
- Execute lessons efficiently using different styles of teaching depending on the content.
- Engage students to ensure a lively classroom atmosphere.
- Instruct students about the structure and content of the English language.
- Teach students the spelling of words, and their meanings.
- Emphasize the rules of composition, grammar and sentence construction.
- Teach students the correct pronunciation of words.
- Teach students to think critically when studying literature and poetry.
- Teach students to analyze and question media reports, advertisements, and news reports.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Applicants should have a 1st Degree in English and should have at least 1 year teaching experience.
- Applicants should also be hard working, teachable, flexible and caring.
Location: Peduase Near Aburi
How To Apply
To apply, please download and fill the “Staff Application form A” found at
Click Here To Download Application Form
And submit the filled forms at the Beacon School office in Peduase.
Peduase Village Avenue,
Closing Date: 26 February, 2022