United Bank for Africa (Ghana) Limited pioneered the entry of a new generation of foreign banks into the country in January 2005. The presence of UBA Ghana in the banking industry in Ghana over the last thirteen years has galvanized banking onto a higher performance level where competition and innovation in responding to the needs of the customer have become the driving force of the industry.
The job holder is accountable for overall relationship management for all accounts under his/her coverage. The role is focused on managing the account to drive profitable and long-term revenue growth as well as customer satisfaction, effective value chain, protection/renewal of existing business and the identification of major new business opportunities.
SUMMARY OF JOB DUTIES
- Strategic global account development & Management
- Responsible for global/regional profitability and revenue for the select group of existing or targeted global accounts.
- The GAM will work closely with Group vertical and Country MDs to secure global account budgets.
- The GAM will be responsible for strategic account development activities with frequent business review meetings with clients and country account managers
- The GAM, where necessary, will have responsibility for the identification of customer requirements, quotation management, and closure of qualified opportunities.
The ideal applicant should possess the following qualification and competence;
- First Degree and MBA
- 8 yrs+ banking experience in Key Account Management/corporate banking and Solutions Sales, with 3 yrs+ of global account responsibility
- Manage and establish diverse global customer relationships (including C-Level) and increase value chain to gain additional business
- A successful and proven record of sales growth, specifically, new business development.
- Strong presentation & negotiation skills, experience of presenting at C level.
- The ability to produce & deliver innovative and professional solutions to technical, commercial & business decision makers & decision influencer.
All applications should be submitted via email to email@example.com. Your application should include an updated CV, covering letter. Please note to clearing state in the subject the role you are applying for.
Kindly note that only short listed applicants would be contacted.
Deadline for the submission: Wednesday January 26, 2022.