The US Embassy Offers New Career Opportunities. The Embassy of the United States of America in Accra is the diplomatic mission of the United States in Ghana. It is the focal point for events relating to the United States held in Ghana
The U.S. Embassy Accra, Ghana is seeking eligible applicants for the following positions:
1 . Assistant Community Liaison Office Coordinator
- The Assistant Community Liaison Coordinator (A/CLO) fully assists the CLO Coordinator in developing and managing a program based on community demographics and post-specific needs.
- S/he assists in all eight areas of CLO responsibilities as well as providing clerical and administrative support.
- The A/CLO identifies needs within the post community and responds with effective programming, information and resources and referrals and provides orientation and information of interest to the Embassy community.
- Also s/he is responsible for assisting CLO with planning, organizing and coordinating CLO events and activities.
2. Shipping/Expeditor Clerk
- The incumbent expedites customs clearance processes through host government officials for incoming and outgoing shipments of personal household effects and other U.S. government property (e.g., equipment, supplies, special cargo).
- Assists with the monthly ICASS workload count and prepares adhoc reports for tracking shipments.
- Provides advice and assistance to employees on preparation of pet travel, cost construct and special cases involving cargo or other shipments.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
CLOSING DATE: Depending on the position.