Established in 1960, Guinness Ghana success is built on an outstanding collection of brands across a range of categories, including beer, stout and spirits Today, we are the only beverage company in Ghana listed on the Ghana Stock Exchange.
Guinness Ghana business is sustained through innovation and we are constantly looking to create new experiences for our consumers. In 2015, we introduced Orijin Bitters to the Ghanaian market and have since developed variants such as the non-alcoholic Orijin Zero and Orijin Herbal Gin. In a fast-paced and dynamic market, we have also introduced plastic packaging for Malta Guinness, Alvaro and Orijin Zero to meet growing consumer demand for convenience.
At the same time, we work to ensure alcohol can be enjoyed as part of a balanced lifestyle through a range of initiatives and programmes that tackle misuse and promote moderation.
We are also committed to having a positive impact where we operate and are proud of our work to address issues such as water efficiency, carbon emissions, inclusion and diversity. We are inspired by programmes such as Water of Life, which has reached more than 700,000 people in over 70 communities in the last 10 years.
- Develop with the Head of Engineering and Site leadership teams a 5 years rolling Capex programme maximising the ROI.
- Progress the approval for individual projects through GGB PLC board.
- Implement approved projects and progress through to completion on time, on budget and achieving the stated objectives.
- Track and forecast cash by period
- Ensure full Compliance of all Capex activities within Ghana
- Be the one point of contact to Diageo Global Engineering Team and GGB PLC Execs for all CAPEX Projects
To apply for this position Click Here
Closing Date : 28th Jan. 2022