This entry-level administrative assistant, while maintaining strict confidentiality, collaborates with teammates to perform support duties such as sorting documents, filing records, and assisting staff or department in performing other clerical tasks requiring basic knowledge of systems or procedures.
- Maintains a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ, maintains a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside of Compassion, and faithfully upholds Compassion’s ministry in prayer.
- Acts as an advocate to raise awareness of the needs of children. Understands Christ’s mandate to protect children. Commits to and prioritizes child protection considerations in all decision-making, tasks and activities across the ministry. Abides by all behavioral expectations in Compassion’s Statement of Commitment to Child Protection and Code of Conduct. Reports any concerns of abuse, neglect or exploitation of children through Compassion’s internal reporting process and appropriately supports responses to incidents if they occur.
- Answers telephones, routes calls, conveys messages, photocopies documents, enter and retrieve electronic data, files, and runs errands.
- Often schedules meetings, records meeting minutes, coordinates travel itineraries, and welcomes and hosts visitors.
- May open, sort, and distribute mail, as well as create or process bills, statements, receipts, checks, or other documents, copying information from one record to another and addressing envelopes or packages by hand or with automated equipment. May stuff envelopes by hand or with envelope stuffing machine.
- May proofread records, documents, or forms and stamp or number forms by hand or machine as well as perform administrative duties as part of a project team.
- May perform light manual labor such as delivering office supplies, arranging chairs, retrieving and delivering mail, and setting up refreshments or brochures and displays.
- May provide document recording or authentication services as required.
- May order supplies or services, arrange for shipping or transportation or provide other logistical services in accordance with standard practices and policies. May provide notary services as required.
- Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Accountable for supporting, upholding, and engaging in Compassion’s core “Cultural Behaviors” in all internal and external communication and relationships.
- High School Diploma Business Administration, Technology, or related discipline
- 3years work experience is required beyond the minimum education requirement.
- Good customer relation
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to write minutes
- Equivalent education, training and/or certification may be substituted for experience and education shown above
- Office – Standard Office Environment
- Sitting, standing, and/or walking for up to 8 hours per day
- May be required to travel up to 10% of normal schedule
How To Apply
To apply for this job position, submit your application and CVs on the company website; CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Closing Date: 27th May, 2022