Location: Tema, Greater Accra Region, Ghana
Company: Nestlé Business Services
Minimum Educational qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, Journalism, Media Studies, Psychology, or related fields).
Minimum Relevant work experience: Minimum 6-12 months working in Consumer or Customer Engagement fields and Call Center experience
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Business Services is at the heart of the Group. We provide Supply Chain, Financial, HR, and Marketing Services to enable Nestlé to engage with millions of consumers worldwide
Reporting to the Integrated Marketing Services Supervisor, you will be responding to consumers inquiries, comments, and complaints using standard scripts and FAQs via inbound and outbound calls, emails, WhatsApp, Live chat and owned social media channels.
A day in the life of a Consumer Engagement Associate
- You will ensure Nestlé CES Standard Instructions on Consumer Complaints Handling process is handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- You will provide empathetic and cutting-edge service in customer service based on Nestlé CES Standard Instructions on Consumer Complaints Handling.
- You will resolve consumer inquiries, comments, and complaints.
- You will ensure proper coding of all information received from consumer and other cross functional teams in the CRM Tool.
- You will ensure quality service and consumer satisfaction according to needs and in all service channels (chat, e-mail, social networks, telephone).
- You will ensure proper notification and escalation of critical complaints and irate consumers.
- You will execute additional tasks from the Line Manager, SPOC from the Brand teams and the CES Manager as required.
- You will develop and maintain accurate files for the project needs.
What will make you successful
To excel in this environment, you need to know how social media platforms work (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube), have hands-on experience with social media engagement tools (Sprinklr, Engage OMNI or similar).
Be able to work with large volumes and follow different type of tone of voice (for different brands, purpose, situations). Have strong Microsoft Excel knowledge (pivot tables, build simple charts, sorting, filtering, conditional formatting etc.).
Have basic data visualization and presentation skills. Confident user of MS Word, PowerPoint. Experience working with analytical tasks (work-related or academic) a plus.
Other essentials include:
- Proficiency in French and/or Portuguese
Nestlé is an equal opportunity/inclusive employer that welcomes applications from all groups in society and that reasonable adjustments can be provided, if needed, during the recruitment process as well as during employment.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position CLICK HERE
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.