Royal Caribbean Group is a global cruise holding company incorporated in Liberia and based in Miami, Florida, US. It is the world’s second-largest cruise line operator, after Carnival Corporation.
- The interested applicant will ensure consistency, quality, and quantity of pastry production.
- Also, the applicant will work closely with the Pastry Chef in coaching, directing, supervising, and evaluating junior pastry cooks.
- Thus, providing and developing training programs to strengthen their performance and preparing them for future advancement.
Additionally, the applicant will also monitor and maintain the workstations and utensils involved in pastry production. Therefore, we are looking for people who can handle large machinery (e.g.mixers);
- are able to understand and follow recipes;
- have experience in a similar role, a
- nd have completed basic education or its equivalent.
Applicants’ job responsibilities will include the following:
- To begin with work with the Pastry Chef or Head Pastry in the pastry shop or specialty galley.
- Assignments will be changed from time to time for training purposes.
- Secondly, work in pastry production and will be directly involved in the quality, consistency, and quantities of the products.
- Thirdly, assists with the transportation of the food items from the main stores to the pastry shop when assigned.
- Also, cleaning and sanitizing his/her working area and working utensils following the USPH rules and regulations and all times.
- will be assigned from time to time in an early standby in the pastry area for USPH purposes.
- Lastly, should be aware of, and/or acquires the necessary knowledge to comply with the ship’s standard operation, in order to assist guests and crew with inquiries.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Associate Degree and/or Training course related to Culinary/Hospitality/Hotel and Restaurant Management
- 5 years of experience in the same role
- Good communication skills (English)Willing to work for at least 6 months on the ship
HOW TO APPLY
- CLICK HERE TO BEGIN ONLINE APPLICATION
- Applicants should upload their photos and updated resume and complete the necessary information.
- Therefore, after a successful online application, send an email to email@example.com with this subject: Career Opportunity_LinkedIn Application-Pastry.