mPharma is looking for a Delivery Rider with experience in motorbike delivery services. The delivery service is an integral part of mPharma’s operations, creating convenience and ensuring access to medication wherever members find themselves in the Greater Accra Region. The candidate will interact directly with our customers and ensure that they receive their packages on time, with excellent customer service.
- Checks receipts to ensure that items appearing are the same as in packages.
- Obtains client/patients information to verify delivery location and communicate lead time.
- Delivers assigned packages intact, within expected time frame, and adhering to map locations or verbal directions as required.
- On delivery, inspects the package with the client and walks the client through payment processes until confirmation.
- Maintains and improves quality by adhering to standards and guidelines
- Follows call center/communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Performs other delivery duties as assigned by the business unit manager.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Licensed motorbike rider with at least 2 years riding experience.
- Conversant with motorist code of conduct and use of GPS or maps.
- Ability to work efficiently with all team members within and outside the unit.
- Must pay attention to detail even under work related pressure.
- Efficient at multitasking
- Smartphone literate
- SHS WASSCE Certificate
- Valid motor vehicle license
How To Apply For This Job
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date: 26th August. 2022