DEPARTMENT: Academic and Education
REPORTS DIRECTLY TO: Facilitators
REPORTS INDIRECTLY TO: Academic and Educational Head, Head of Institute
JOB PURPOSE: To support Facilitators by assisting them
• Reinforce lessons presented by facilitators by reviewing with students in small groups or one-on-one.
• Help facilitators with recordkeeping, tracking attendance etc.
• Help facilitators prepare for lessons
• Help facilitators prepare for lessons by gathering materials ready
• Help supervise the students in class and during practical sessions
• Perform any other duties assigned from time to time.
KEY RELATIONSHIPS (INTERNAL/EXTERNAL)
• Head of Institute
SUPERVISION OF OTHERS
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Entrepreneurship or Marketing with 3-5 years of post-graduate experience in industry, production, marketing or teaching.
The Ideal candidate must be:
• Innovative and creative
• Be willing and able to learn quickly
• Able to work with young people
• Patient and Tolerant
• Amiable and be a team player.