WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE BE?
You will work within the Business Development Unit to:
- In line with the strategic orientations of the Institution, contribute to the definition of the Digital Channels strategy and action plan of all the Alternative Digital Distribution Channels: Mobile Application, Mobile Banking, USSD Banking, Internet Banking, WhatsApp…
- Act as Project Manager for the launch / optimization of any Alternative Distribution Channels, from opportunity study to feasibility study, to implementation, launch and monitoring:
- Implement Digital Channels project methodology aligned to Group guidelines.
- Ensure customer needs are considered at the key stages of the project.
- Coordinate various internal stakeholders (Marketing, Sales & Distribution, IT, Risk…) and external stakeholders (ex: partners, technical solution providers)
- Monitor project planning and budget
- Support the roll-out of the Digital Channels together with relevant stakeholders and define an implementation plan to support the clients in adopting the new channels.
- Ensure that once launched, the project is monitored along with the existing Digital Channels.
- Analyze performance, issue recommendations / action plans, and report to top management of the Institution and to Advans Group
- Monitor, analyse data & provide insights on the performance of the Digital Channels, to be shared with key stakeholders in the organisation and Group in terms of:
- Active Users, Transactions, Impacts on Deposits and Loans, Technical Performance, Customer Satisfaction, …
- Quality of customer experience across channels, including underlying processes.
- Business performance of Digital Channels (profitability of the business model)
- Set up a market watch: Digital Channel initiatives from Competition, Market Trends, Regulation
- Identify opportunities in terms of optimization / adjustments / new Digital Channels.
What kind of profile are we looking for?
You hold at least a bachelor’s degree, and you are interested in the financial inclusion sector and Advans’ missions. You have:
How To Apply
Apply now through the Advans Ghana Website or follow the link below: https://advans.aragonerh.com/new_rec_portal/index/GHA#
Deadline: 21st January 2022