GRATIS Foundation is a technology transfer, training and manufacturing organization operating in Ghana. Incorporated in 1999, it evolved from the Ghana Regional Appropriate Technology Industrial Service (GRATIS) project which was established in 1987 by the Government of Ghana with support from the European Union and the Canadian International Development Agency to promote small-scale industrialization in the country.
GRATIS Foundation is an Agency under the Ministry of Trade and Industry. The guidance policy direction which enables GRATIS to fulfil its mission is provided by the Board of Directors appointed by the Minister of Trade and Industry.
POSITION TITLE: REPORTS DIRECTLY TO DUTY STATION
REGIONAL MANAGER Bole, Northern Region
- Provide overall coordination and supervision of the operations of the District Centre
- Coordinate the preparation and implementation of work plans and budgets for the Centre and ensure that they are integrated into the overall plan for GRATIS Foundation.
- Coordinate the development of products/services provided by the Centre
- A University Degree in Mechanical Agricultural, industrial Engineering.
- Metallurgy, with a minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience.
- A Higher National Diploma (HND) or equivalent qualification preferably in Agricultural Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 5 years post-qualification relevant work experience
HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons should submit their written application letters including CVs to the:
Human Resource and Admin. Manager,
P. O. Box CO 151,
Email Address: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: March 16, 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.