A REPUTABLE COMPANY IS LOOKING TO HIRE A DRIVER/BODYGUARD for immediate employment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Working at night and on weekends.
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Escorting the clients in public settings
- Managing large crowds
- Identifying suspicious behavior or unauthorized people
- Driving the client and safely fleeing the scene of a security threat
- Checking for vulnerabilities at the client’s home and public venues
- All candidates must have a good knowledge of the roads in Accra and Tema and must hold a valid driver’s license.
- Candidates must have some form of military or police training.
- Candidates must be at least 6ft tall and have a solidly built structure.
- All candidates must have completed secondary school and have a good command of the English language and certificates to prove so.
- Duties include bodyguard protection of the MD plus being his driver Mon to Sat 9am-6pm weekdays.
HOW TO APPLY
All candidates should apply to: Recruit@platinumplasticslimited.com
CLOSING DATE: This adverts deadline is on 7th March, 2022