In this role, you will be reporting to the Director in charge of Street and Drop-in Center and your responsibilities are:
• Assisting the Directors in the strategic planning of the Street/Drop-in Center Department.
• To lead the team to ensure that the goals for the department are reached.
• Ensuring that the department functions according to the concepts of the department.
• To plan, coordinate and supervise all activities at the department.
• Organizing and controlling the efficient use of resources in the department.
• To develop, execute and manage projects in the department.
• To guide the team in arranging appropriate care, resources, or benefits for clients.
• To identify, establish and maintain partnership with various stakeholders to bring appropriate intervention to clients.
• Prepare and submit monthly reports and overviews of the department to the Director in charge.
• Controlling budget and expenditure for the Street/Drop-in Center department.
Required Skills or Experience
• Minimum Degree in Social Work, Sociology, Psychology with strong background in Project Management.
• Minimum 3-5 years working experience in a management role within a social organization.
• Must not be less than 35years of age.
• Proficient knowledge of general IT systems and applications including MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
• Excellent interpersonal and people management skills.
• Good project management skills.
• Ability to motivate, coach and mentor team to achieve results.
• Basic financial management skills.
• High accuracy and quality focused mindset.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• The ability to engage and liaise effectively with a range of stakeholders to build trusted relationships.
• Ability to prioritize a demanding workload, multi-tasking and to work autonomously.
• Deep knowledge of the phenomenon of street children.
• Ability to reflect, analyze and have problem-solving skills.
• Knowledge in basic research and understanding of logical framework is an advantage.
How To Apply
Click on HERE to appply
Deadline: 7th Jan, 2022
Job Location: Accra