American International School is seeking to hire the services of an Elementary Assistant Principal.
- Teaching Credential/License
- TESL/TEFL Certificate over 100 hours
- Other Certification
- Be a strong Christian witness to families, students and colleagues.
- A Master’s degree in School Leadership is preferred.
- Experience in School Administration and supervision is preferred.
- Preferred minimum of two years experience in teaching and two years in administration.
- Meet the certification standards set by ACSI and other accreditation agencies.
- Transportation by school bus to and from school on weekdays or any other days as the employer may approve.
- Health Insurance.
- Work and residence permit assistance.
- Salary that commensurates experience and certification.
The Assistant Principal’s primary role is to support the work of the Head of the School and to complete tasks that are essential to the academic health of the school.
The assistant principal reports to the Head of the School and is responsible for assisting in the school’s daily academic management and business.
Along with working directly for/with the Head of the School, the Assistant Principal will provide leadership to develop and maintain stellar educational programs that maintain high educational standards that encourage staff and students to be their best.
Salary: $1500 – 3000 a month
How To Apply For This Job
Interested persons should CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE