- Licensed Teacher, University Graduate
Teaching Credential/LicenseTESL/TEFL Certificate over 100 hoursTESL/TEFL CertificateTESL/TEFL Diploma LevelOther Certification
- Personal testimony as a Christian.
- Bachelor’s degree in education or a closely related field.
- Certification or licensure as a teacher from an accredited source.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills and Google suite.
- Patient and compassionate to young children’s needs and emotions.
- Transportation by school bus to and from school on week days or any other days as the employer may approve.
- Health Insurance
- Work and resident permit assistance.
- Salary that commensurates with experience and teaching licensure.
An Elementary School Teacher is responsible for teaching fundamental subjects to students in grades K-5.
- Live a life reflective of Christian principles in and out of the workplace.
- Protect the image of the school by maintaining the school’s core values and statement of faith in daily living.
- Work closely and professionally with a teacher’s aide (if applicable) to cultivate a conducive learning environment for students.
- Work professionally and as a team with other members of the faculty and staff
- Monitor and record students attendance and academic progress using Sycamore School, the student information system.
- Follow or create curriculum mapping using set standards through an online curriculum platform for American International School.
- Engage in activities that encourage learning and age-appropriate development.
- Monitor students’ playtime and physical activities.
- Work with individual students or small groups of students to reinforce and develop the learning concerpts and skills including fine motor skills.
- Prepare for lessons from unit plans by gathering materials or setting up activities.
- Oversee student lunch; train students to clean spaces before and after eating.
- Enforce school-wide safety procedures,disciplinary codes, and rewards.
- Supervise students in class, between classes, during lunch and play periods.
- Ensure space and shared toys are clean,sanitized, and orderly.
- Engage and encourage students to use their language skills, and develop social skills and manners.
- Document student development and progress to share with parents.
- Perform administrative tasks(filing,record keeping etc) as needed.
How To Apply For This Job
Interested persons should CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE