Avantor, a Fortune 500 company, is a leading global provider of mission-critical products and services to customers in the biopharma, healthcare, education & government, and advanced technologies & applied materials industries. Our portfolio is used in virtually every stage of the most important research, development and production activities in the industries we serve.
One of our greatest strengths comes from having a global infrastructure that is strategically located to support the needs of our customers. Our global footprint enables us to serve more than 225,000 customer locations and gives us extensive access to research laboratories and scientists in more than 180 countries. Learn more about Avantor at https://www.avantorsciences.com/pages/en/mission-vision-values
Summary of Position
Key Account Manager – is responsible to perform all the sales activities in the assigned region through key accounts and supporting channel partners, directing and providing support to achieve maximum growth and profitability in line with organizational values, vision, and objectives.
- Ability to listen and deliver customer solutions
- Ability to understand the mining sector and what tests are done in Mining laboratories
- Ability to support customers with technical information
- Ability to drive Sales and channel partners
- Understanding of customer and market dynamics
- Achievement orientation
DEPARTMENT SPECIFIC/ON-GOING FUNCTIONS:
- Manage key Accounts and distributors to achieve the overall objective of sales numbers
- Provide best in class customer experience by continuous alignment with operations teams.
- Regular reporting on performance, pipeline outlook, market and competitor developments
- Regular feedback and interaction with the marketing team to execute effective campaigns
- Involved in dealing with in-country Regulatory bodies to register our products enabling it to be sold into the market
- Regular performance reviews with channel partners to identify growth opportunities and remove obstacles
- Home based
- Travel/ Fieldwork: 70% of the time
- Traveling required across Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopia, and the wider East African region
How To Apply
Send CV and application letter to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 27 January, 2022