Ericsson is seeking to hire a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions based on the customer specifications and business needs.
Responsible for short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson by being part of or working closely with the Core 3 team to translate the customer need and technology opportunities into detailed technical offerings, solutions and proposals. Supports the Consultants during requirement analysis and high level design phases.
What You Will Do
- Be responsible for scope, defining and designing solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build.
You will bring
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- Minimum years of experience: 8+
- Deployment and integration experience on HLR, HSS, UDC, subscriber database and virtualization
- Domain experience: Packet Core
- Experience from technical job roles is required, e.g. experience from work as an Integration Engineer or Software Developer
- A Solution Architect candidate is assessed according to the following tracks: Domain, E2E, Network Optimization/Network Design, Fiber Network Design and Site Energy Design.
This role is open across multiple locations in MMEA – Senegal , Botswana , Madagascar ,Angola ,Togo ,Benin ,Nigeria ,Burkina Faso and Ghana
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.