Job Position: Brands Manager -HVC, FBB, EBU, Wholesale
The Brand Manager provides expert knowledge, to deliver against the strategy and vision of the Vodafone Brand.
They execute on the Brand positioning across products, services and innovations that are launching, ensuring consistent delivery and execution of the Brand strategy which is brought to life through ‘on Brand’ positioning, messaging and creative execution.
The Brand Manager focuses on the supervision of the creative agency(s), who develop and deliver effective Vodafone communications in line with the Brand strategy, promote and maintain the Brand image, manage the media plans in order to support brand and commercial priorities to include driving target achievement and increasing Brand value
Key Accountabilities/responsibilities And Decision Ownership
- Assists, advises on and executes brand positioning, identity development and campaign approval processes and activities
- Has people supervisory responsibility for a team of Marketing Communications and Brand professionals i.e. the creative agency, events and activations agencies, etc. and contributes towards delivering a range of strategic brand, communication and identity programmes across all channels, audiences and segments, which may be in conjunction with other Brand teams;
- Maintains strong relations and works closely with relevant departments (e.g. Consumer Business Units (CBU), Vodafone Business Units (VB), Vodafone Foundation, Technology, Digital Marketing and CVM, etc.) on propositions
- Works effectively with internal audiences and external agencies/vendors to ensure understanding of the Brand identity, interpretation and creative expression – challenging interpretation where required
Profession and Technical Competencies
- Proactive, with strong personal drive
- Enthusiastic about the telecoms industry
- Medium to strong quantitative ability
- Creative Thinker
- Deep thinker able to view a problem from different angles
- Ability to handle detail while retaining a sense of the big picture
- Brand or account manager experience (client/agency) (minimum 5 years)
- Numerical and analytical skills/degree of comfort with basic math (decimal and percentages).
- Consumer data analysis skills
How To Apply For This Jobs
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date: 31st August. 2022