• The primary purpose of this role is to support the delivery of analytical / decision services to stakeholders. The role works with the Analytics Solutions Lead and departments across Vodafone (e.g. Digital Transformation, Commercial, Enterprise, Finance, and Technology teams), to lead the drive into utilising data analytics to drive data-driven decision making.
• The Digital analyst will implement various tools that track traffic, leads, conversions, and other vital metrics across the digital channels; analyze and interpret the data and present these to stakeholders.
• The role will also assist in the delivery of Big Data systems, and promote greater use of Digital analytics platforms.
• Assist in implementing Big Data and social media analytics tools and technologies.
• Assist in the implementation of Digital Marketing solutions using Adobe Marketing suite.
• Optimise and integrate Network and social media data sources to drive insight into customer behaviour across all channels.
• Deploy and measure campaign performance across digital channels to enhance effectiveness.
• Closely work with IT partners to develop performance dashboards and visualizations.
• Share customer insights and reports to senior management and other internal stakeholders.
• Assist marketing teams by analyzing various digital marketing initiatives.
• Continually assess and audit web analytics effectiveness and drive the implementation of improvement initiatives.
- Hands-on analytical and measurement experience of digital channels such as Web, Paid Ads, Social Media etc
- First degree plus at least 2 years experience in internal/client-facing digital data analysis roles.
- Experience with dashboarding and reporting.
- Data-driven storytelling skills.
- A first degree and strong interest in technology and Digital solutions.
- Minimum experience of 2 years in Consulting or Digital Analytics.
Location: East Airport, Accra, Central Region
How To Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here