Anum Rural Bank PLC is inviting applications from suitably qualified Ghanaian Audit Firms for engagement as External Auditors.
Terms of Reference
• To undertake extensive Auditing of the Bank’s Operational Activities, test-check the adequacy of the Bank’s internal Control Systems and offer professional advice as and when necessary.
• To conduct the Bank’s Audit in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) on Auditing. the Companies Act 2019 (Act 992) and the Banking and Specialized Deposit-Taking institution Act, 2016 (Act 930)
• To prepare the Bank’s Annual Financial Report and present same to Shareholders at the Annual General Meeting (AGM).
• To advise the Board on any weaknesses in the Bank’s Internal Control System that may come to their notice from time to time.
• To give reasonable assurance to the users of the Bank’s Financial Statement that it is free from material misstatement.
• To offer any other advice or services that may be required from time to time.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Proven experience as an External Auditor
• Should have a track record in Auditing in Rural Banking
• Knowledge in external Auditing and relevant Regulations and Acts
• Proven knowledge of Accounting Standards.
• CPA licence as a practicing Accountant in Ghana
• Licensed in accordance with the Chartered Accountants Act, 1963 (Act 170) 7.
• To be abreast of IFRS Reporting Standard.
How To Apply
Interested firms should send their Covering Letter, Company’s Profile and Proposal to the address below:
The General Manager
Anum Rural Bank PLC
Send your application documents through firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 02 March, 2022