Fan Milk, a Danone Company is a leading manufacturer and retailer of ice cream, juices, yoghurt and frozen dairy on the West African market. We are an iconic brand providing healthy nourishments since 1960.
Our mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible, recognizing the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices.
Having gained the love and trust of consumers over the years, we invite you to join the movement for a healthier world. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is why we are passionate about our new signature vision “One Planet One Health”.
You are welcome into a company with vital behaviors which invites you own the business, partner with people, challenge people and enable people and teams to get into action. Join us, to touch the lives of 10 million people every day with healthy products by 2025
Job Title: Category Demand Planner
Fan Milk Plc is looking for a category manager to join the business to provide visibility to the business through the animation of the Demand Planning Process while ensuring that products are available to enable the attainment of the company’s business plan. In this role, you will also drive the Global Planning System (GPS) process and planning strategy (both for existing business and business development) as well as manage the demand forecasting & planning processes
- Bachelor’s degree in preferably in Supply Chain Management / Engineering related / Finance
- Minimum of 2 years proven relevant experience in a supply chain / similar planning & analysis role
- Ability to work independently
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent Analytical Skills & demonstrated capability of modelling in Microsoft Excel
- Proven track record in FMCG planning
- Experience with Continuous improvement and project management
How To Apply
To apply for this position, submit your CV and Application on Company Website By Clicking Here
Closing Date : 7th March. 2022