Applications are invited from competent and eligible persons to occupy the position of a Senior BI Analyst at Fido
There are 2B adults worldwide that don’t have a bank account. 2B. That’s ~40% of the world’s adult population. 350M of these live in Sub Saharan Africa. They are hardworking, young, connected adults that are invisible to the traditional banking system. Fido is changing that. We are building a borderless digital bank so that everyone can access financial products like credit, savings, and payments that make lives easier and better.
Are you tired of building boring enterprise software? Want to be an early employee in a unique consumer brand? Want to do work that has an impact on society? Join us. We build consumer products that are powered by a magical cocktail of real-time mission critical ML models, behavioural psychology and financial engineering. We promote meritocracy, decide fast and commit, and worship data. Come join us as one of our early team members.
Join our mission to make financial services accessible and improve the lives of millions of people in Africa and emerging markets.
What you will do
● Conduct thorough analysis of Fido’s business and operational activities
● Data analysis focal for Business teams
● Build and maintain the dashboards and KPIs
● Provide analysis and insights to support our business growth
● Share deep analysis conclusions and sophisticated technical methods in a clear manner to both technical and non-technical audiences
Who you are
● 3+ years of experience as a Data/BI Analyst/Consultant in Saas or B2C company.
● BA/BSc in exact sciences / economics / industrial engineering or relevant working experience.
● Strong SQL skills and experience of working with large datasets and analytical databases.
● Knowledge of reporting solutions like Tableau / Sisense / Qlik / DataStudio or any other
● Good Analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Solid background in experiment design and analytical frameworks
● Excellent communication skills, ability to work in a team and proactively drive initiatives across
● Python skills – advantage.
How To Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here
Closing Date : 15th June. 2022