The appointed candidate will have the following accountabilities, responsibilities and main duties:
- Provide support by reviewing and scanning all invoices to the Shared Service Centre(SSC), keeping senior accountant in the loop of all correspondence with the centre.
- Support by following up on open Purchase Orders to ensure they are closed on time by ensuring Purchase Orders are good receipted in accordance with policy and invoices scanned and processed by SSC within agreed timelines.
- Support by reviewing and preparing off system payment requests for approval by senior accountant and Country Director
- Support Senior accountant in reviewing and processing refund requests
- Support Senior accountant with preparing and parking of standard journals
- Support with handling of Petty Cash, ensuring payments are made in accordance with policy and promptly recording transactions on SAP. Ensures month end petty Cash reconciliations are also completed for approval by senior accountant.
- Support senior accountant by filing statutory payment returns at Ghana Revenue Authority
- Responsible for the management of With Holding Tax Clearance certificates, ensuring they are properly arranged or sorted, and giving them out to vendors, and keeping records of certificates given out to vendors
- Maintain Stock Movement record for IELTS Study materials and preparing monthly report on Stock movement and balance for approval by Senior Accountant.
As with any business that experiences peaks and troughs of activity, there is likely to be a need to work outside office hours from time to time.
Role-specific knowledge and experience:
The successful candidate will need to possess the following requirements:
- Minimum HND Finance or Accounting
How To Apply
Interested persons should complete their application via the company’s Website: CLICK HERE TO APPLY