There is an Internship Opportunity At Freezelink. We are hiring a Sales & Marketing Interns.
Logistics are the arteries of global commerce. As reported by The New York Times, Global Dispatches and others, FreezeLink is Ghana’s leading cold chain logistics company.
We are currently seeking Sales & Marketing intern to spearhead expansion with our retail and hospitality customers. The successful candidate should be fluent with numbers, and excited by sales.
If you are excited about making food and pharmaceuticals more accessible in our region, have a marketing and sales background in your recent job title, this is the opportunity for you.
For the successful candidate, this opportunity will mean:
- Joining a fast-growing cold chain solutions provider where employees are rewarded on merit – hungry perfectionists thrive at FreezeLink.
- Receiving world-class management – standards are set by Freeze Link-leadership’s experience with companies like Nestle, Procter and Gamble and Unilever.
- Leadership – the Trade Marketing Manager should look forward to the highlight of their career. The successful candidate will be a commercially astute team builder.
- This could be the definitive experience of your career.
- Have some responsibility for the managing and developing selected accounts, with defined retailers in Greater Accra and will conduct analysis that will make our sales and marketing machine more efficient. and profitable.
- The role is tasked to contribute to the growth of sales, develop and execute a customer strategy and customer business plan. If you love sales, can present well to senior stakeholders and have a track record in displaying commercial-acumen in an entrepreneurial environment, this role is for you.
- Develop Joint Business Planning (JBPS)/ Account Plans based on account’s strategy/business needs. Look for growth opportunities
- Manage account profitability by measuring and managing customer contribution.
- Deliver the Key Performance Indicators for chain accounts locally
- Help negotiate business terms with each customer to reach the most effective conditions for FreezeLink
- Manage the execution of activities with customers including trade shows, demonstrations, product launch events, etc.
- Ensure direct involvement in the execution of customer operations, in store execution merchandising teams & third-party collaborate with cross-functional teams
- An excellent or working knowledge in marketing and sales and how marketing and sales functions operate will be imperative
- Excellent time management and leadership skills.
- A clear demonstration of business savviness
- Great presentation and report writing skills
- Strong business acumen
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build relationships
HOW TO APPLY
Send an email with CV in a PDF format to: email@example.com
PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
- Use the role as the subject email
- Kindly make the title of your CV your name
Closing Date: 21st January, 2022