Write Up About Company
We are a technology company focused on industry, infrastructure and transport
From more resource-efficient factories, resilient supply chains, and smarter buildings and grids, to cleaner and more comfortable transportation, we create technology with purpose adding real value for customers.
By combining the real and the digital worlds, we empower our customers to transform their industries and markets, helping them to transform the everyday for billions of people around the world
Mission/Function of the role:
Executes various technical and operational activities in a specified region for the portfolio of a business unit in order to increase our potential to deliver on customer expectations and to achieve defined business targets.
What are the responsibilities of the role?
- Work with the various Business Units of Siemens within the Ghana branch office
- Have a unique opportunity to gain holistic view of the Siemens organisation and its diversified businesses in Ghana and Africa.
- Support Business Development and Sales teams with data extraction, sorting, summarizing, and presenting, customers and opportunities, using the appropriate internal CRM tools
- Perform desktop research on markets, verticals and customers to generate leads.
- Collaborate with other business units and functions to successfully complete assigned tasks
- Provide engineering, operational and logistics support for strategic projects in Ghana by the various Siemens Business Units
- Prepare, evaluate or manage information for technical and business decision making
- Perform other important duties as assigned by management.
In order to be successful in their job, the graduate intern must:
- Maintain analytical and growth mindset.
- Establish and maintain deep relationships with customers in the region
- Also establish and maintain deep relationships with other corporate support teams and systems
- Establish and maintain deep relationships with the various sales channels – both internal and external – in their region
- Maintain understanding of the local market for their region
- Can articulate the key value proposition of the product, and spread that knowledge across their region, enabling others around them.
- Maintain strict adherence to the Siemens Business Conducts Guidelines.
- Live by the Siemens Environmental Health Safety and Quality principles
Portfolio: Includes a broad variety of products and services across the Digital Industries and Smart Infrastructure Business Units. This includes; process automation, drives, software products & solutions across the industrial and energy value chain: including grid simulation/modelling/analysis, meter data management, grid control, energy efficiency, and decentralised energy optimization.
- Order Intake & revenue achievement for assigned products
- Other technical and operational targets as assigned by Business Units and Region
What do I need to qualify?
Qualification: Bachelors degree in Electrical, Electronic or Computer Engineering
- Must be enrolled for the mandatory Ghana National Service Scheme
- Must possess great analytical and interpersonal skills
Reporting Manager : Branch Manager
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
How To Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date : 3rd September, 2022