At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 350+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers, and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across nine African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Kenya, Malawi, Rwanda, Uganda, Gabon, and Ethiopia).
mPharma is looking for a responsible and trustworthy individual with a strong entrepreneurial mindset and exceptionally high work standards to join our team as Global Head – Product Marketing. This role will be responsible for supporting and leading the marketing strategy of all new products portfolios from pre-launch through to the actual product launch, promotion, as well as sales in the countries mPharma operates in by working hand in hand with the Wholesale BU team to drive their sales.
- Plan the launch of new products and manage the cross-functional implementation.
- Develop innovative, impactful marketing strategies and tactics targeted toward healthcare providers (HCP) to promote new products.
- Determine the type of advertising and marketing content, such as TV, radio, print, digital or social media, that needs to be deployed for the launch of new products
- Participate in and actively provide input to the Global product identification, registration, sourcing strategic and operating plans and initiatives;
- Collaborate and coordinate with Country Sales Leads and their teams on new product training, presenting marketing strategies and tactics to optimize the development and promotion of these new products;
- Attend and lead brand promotional presence at key scientific conventions (e.g. booth and distribution of promotional materials, etc.), meet with KOLS, advocacy partners, and attend scientific meetings;
- Lead the generation of market insights, asset and product performance through systematic market research, competitive intelligence, and other means of feasible data collection;
- Develop an annual marketing budget and participate in the global Wholesale BU planning process for new products.
- Manage a promotional activity calendar scheduling the execution of each tactical strategy in support of each product launch or sales promotion to drive sales of existing products.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external vendors whose services will be needed for new product promotion.
- Understand the pharmaceutical competitive landscape across countries and advise on product positioning, competition, and messaging that resonates with our target buyer personas.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
- Be the liaison between manufacturers’ product marketing team and mPharma to ensure the integration of their marketing plans into ours (as appropriate and where required).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10+ years of experience in marketing with an emphasis on Product Marketing, but inclusive of brand, content, and social marketing
- International market experience – a track record of leading product growth in one or more international markets
- Extensive experience across methods of customer research development, both quantitative and qualitative
- Experience building a brand and product’s awareness and consideration with an exciting portfolio of past campaigns, content, and creative projects
How To Apply For This Job
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here To Apply Online