Guinness Ghana is a leading brewer and marketer of premium alcoholic and malt drinks in Ghana with a mission to become the trendsetters in finding opportunities and delivering with pace to meet consumer needs. Critical to this mission is the role of Innovation in growth generation and hence have committed huge resources to purse the development and increase the contribution of Innovation to immediate, medium and long term growth of the business.
GGB PLC, originally operated in four drinks categories: stout, lager, RTD and Malt categories, but took over the marketing and distribution of Diageo Premium Spirits brands from third party – VENTURE – The commercialisation of all Diageo Spirits came under the control of GGB PLC in 2009, and effective operations started at scale in F10. GGB PLC doubled the volume of Diageo spirits in F10 (109% growth) and continues on a similar trend in F11.
Innovations are big pillar as called in the 6 MUST DO to achieve GGBL and Diageo short and long term ambition and the role of Innovations Manager is critical to achieve and deliver against the NSV 24 millions GBP contribution to the 248 M GBP for overall GGBL by F17.
- To play a key role in developing, managing and nurturing GGB Plc’s Innovation and Renovations projects (existing projects and innovation pipeline development/execution)
- Deliver required volume and value gains as per strategy plan for existing launches and new project objectives.
- University degree in marketing / business studies or related subject areas
- Project Management qualification (a plus)
- Brand management knowledge
- Advance Digital literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Project)
Top 3-5 Accountabilities
- Responsible for all the marketing aspects of Innovations projects (existing launches, pipeline and launch plan)
- Ensure efficient commercialization of new and existing innovation launches.
- Make inputs into the formulation and rollout of Guinness Ghana innovation and renovation strategy
- Lead the Development of Innovations projects through the Navigate process from Pace to 6 /completion reviews.
- Collaborate with brand marketing, supply and finance teams to ensure world class launches on time on budget and on purpose
Key Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 years Brand marketing and /or Project Management experience.
- Demonstrate success in developing & leading teams with evidence of strong leadership and influencing skills
- Excellence project management skills that delivers projects on time and on budget
- Critical thinking
- Experience working with and successfully managing 3rd party agencies and strategic partners
- Budgetary & cost control management
- Competitive intelligence & insights
- Measurement and evaluation of projects
- Navigate process / New Product Development tools
- Research tools and usage
- Financials and Brand support IT systems
- Great multi Project Management Skills
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, submit your CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here
Closing Date : 25th Feb. 2022