Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City – Accra is the only five-star luxury hotel offering state of the art meeting facilities and services in the city. Conveniently located in the downtown area and in close proximity to the State House, the Accra International Conference Centre and the National Theatre. The property has 269 luxury rooms (largest room size in Accra), 24 suites, a variety of F&B offerings as well as large conference facilities and the largest SPA in West Africa (opening soon), a perfect mix of categories to meet the needs of both corporate and conference visitors to the country.
To take 100% responsibility to exceed the guests’ expectations in accordance with Resense’s spa vision, core values and all related brand standards, procedures and policies.
- Provide a truly memorable experience with the highest level of comfort and service, creating a genuine, welcoming, inspiring & safe fitness environment for all guests.
- Deliver personalized, individual service to all guests in the Spa and Fitness area.
- To listen, consult and monitor with guests to create exercise programmes for guests and members that accommodate their needs and achieve their goals.
- Communicate and work effectively with the entire spa team, including spa concierges, therapists & attendants to ensure a seamless experience for the guests.
- The guest is foremost and if this means going outside of your job description (i.e. cleaning up the changing rooms, picking up a towel, around the pool, etc.) then you must do it.
- To maintain a pro-active presence in the fitness areas, offering help, advice and support to all users together with reliability and punctuality.
- Day to day responsibility for equipment, cleanliness and hygiene of the premises.
- Must attend all training courses as deemed necessary and must adhere to training as specified by the Spa Manager/ Fitness Manager.
- To maintain a high standard of appearance and personal hygiene in accordance with Resense standards.
- Conducting cardio test, health / fitness assessments, and flexibility tests with assigned clients if qualified and authorized to do so.
- Promoting and selling the services offered in the spa in a motivating and inspiring manner.
- Instruct fitness classes and any other activities as offered by the spa.
- Ensure changing areas, pool-side, heat experiences and relaxation rooms are tidy, clean and stocked with linen at all times.
- Supervise the swimming pool as required.
- To assist in membership retention and tours.
- Have knowledge in the spa menu and related services in order to provide any recommendations suitable with a lifestyle program
- Be well informed about the retail products and serve the clients requests and interests with regards to the same.
- Have knowledge of and in all your duties follow the set guidelines SOP and checklists for Resense Spa.
- Always stay informed on other resort activities and actively promote.
- Be punctual at all times for appointments, staff functions and meetings.
Desired Skills And Qualifications
- Three (3) years’ experience in an international standard spa or hotel.
- CPR Certifications/Any relevant certification
- Experience with 7-day operation.
- Additional language is an advantage.
- Excellent Guest Relations skills
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. We are dedicated to please, educated to entertain, and we never compromise on the European elegance of service. We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realise their full potential.
How To Apply
To apply for this Job, Submit your CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here
Closing Date : 10th March. 2022